Host your own Private Party with Family and Friends! Our capacity is 100 people per party, there must be at least 1 adult chaperone per 10 children or teenagers. See terms and Conditions below. Terms And Conditions
- Events must be booked at least 7 days prior to the event in order to be adequately scheduled with lifeguards. Events booked less than 7 days in advance will be charged a “rush” fee of $50 at the company’s discretion in order to offset the cost related to last-minute scheduling.
- It is at the company’s discretion based on staffing to approve this party or special event request
- The customer agrees to provide one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) people at a teenage or college-age party.
- All Parties must end by 8:30 pm
- All parties and special events are required to use ONLY SCMG Lifeguards.
- All parties and special events must comply with your swim club policies set forth by your Board of Directors or Club Managers.
- Certain facilities may require additional paperwork and policies, if this applies to you, our office will be in touch with any additional requirements.
- Inclement Weather Policy: Please contact a staff member at the pool directly at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the party, if you choose to cancel or reschedule.
- Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund for any cancelations not due to inclement weather you must contact the main office 48 hours before the start of the party. Failure to complete this form accurately will result in additional charges to you, the customer. For insurance and liability reasons, there can be NO exceptions to the above policies!